Friday, November 11, 2005

I Love Fridays

It's Friday!!!!!! Yes!!!!!! Only one week till thanksgiving break and Harry Potter (LOL, you know what I'm looking forward to). I'm way tired right now; I'll probably crash this afternoon and nap (I still have a big paper to do this weekend--blech!) Last night was crazy. I went to a play ("Under the Shadow of the Sword") with my friend Libby, which was a ton of fun, then got back a little before eleven to finish writing *another* paper. Just guess what happened next--yup! The fire alarm went off. This time the fire truck didn't even bother coming; there was only a police officer and he said that the next time it gets pulled they are going to go through the building room by room. None of us are sure what that will accomplish other than to punish us and keep us outside for several hours. (Note to self: create a fire alarm emergency kit of everything you need) Yeah, so I was up late and had an 8 o'clock class this morning--which I actually went to for once (and they didn't even take attendance--which they did last week when I skipped :P). I swore I wasn't going to pick one next semester, but then I found out that there was a 3 credit course on "The Theology of JRR Tolkien" that I have to take. It was full, but I just got a seat yesterday! I'm excited.
This week in the reader's theater of narnia for sunday school I get to play two parts: the Wolf, and Creature #1. I did mention that I'm helping out with the kids' sunday school at my church, right? Normally I'm in the Krazy Kindergarteners room--25+ kids and only a few helpers. So, life is just dashing along at a quick pace-- I can't believe the semester is almost over! There's only like a total of 3 weeks of classes left! Wow. . .

4 comments:

Lee Anne said...

Happy Birthday Jimmy!!!!!!

LOL. that would be funny--just so long as I apporve her ;) You deserve the best.

Anonymous said...

LAL,
BAD COLLEGE INFLUENCE #1--AGAIN. SINCE WHEN DO YOU SWEAR!?
In your emergency fire alarm kit you have what? A coat, gloves, socks, a book, and a flashlight? Next time just go to Bradley and hang out. No need to freeze for a half hour. You all have to get cameras installed in your dorm hallways! Have agreat week.

Lee Anne said...

"I swore I would never. . ." is an expression of speech, mom (rolls eyes). But I know what you mean; it's hard not to use bad language when you hear it all the time; it's something I struggle with. Especially when fire alarms continue to go off. . .

PS it's BRADY nor Bradly, and most of the stuff there closes early.

Lee Anne said...

*grin*--I know. That sad/scary/inevitable thing is she's always right. . .