Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Estoy Muy Triste

Yesterday my Spanish class found out that our teacher is leaving. She's got a new job, and can only keep one of her two classes. The university chose to have her keep her other one (go figure). The really depressing thing is I know someone in the other class, and she doesn't appreciate the teacher at all. Sigh. So today we had a new teacher. Homework, class format, etc. is all going to be different now. It's hard not to compare our new teacher to Grisel, and start out miffed. She seems nice enough, but it's different, and we all know how much I like change. :P

In other news, I bought a "Serenity" poster at a poster sale.

2 comments:

Lee Anne said...

But I didn't get it for her, which makes you very cool to follow through where I gave up. :)

Anonymous said...

lee anne! did we mention that the new name of the game is "slapjimmy"... ;) it has been changed for a whole three weeks now. :D that brunson! he beats me at cards... maybe i'd win more if i wasn't laughing quite so hard.
oh dear! my computer ate my SR homework, all eight pages, and i have class tomorrow morning. :( this is very very unhappy...
other than the usual craziness, nothing else is new, LeeAnne.

p.s. the titania doll is so beautiful!