Monday, February 20, 2006

Apocalypse Now, Por Favor

Saturday, February 18th:
I begin to work on my lab report. I stare blankly at the many papers spread across my bed until my roommate takes pity on me and helps me decipher them. She also tries to help me understand the difference between velocity and acceleration. I wonder how such a simple physics experiment can go so wrong. I spend hours trying to learn how to use the charting software on my computer.

Sunday, February 19th:
There is no curse in elvish, entish, or the tongues of men for such a lab report.

Monday, February 20th:
I remember that we are supposed to find outside sources to put our experiment in context. I spend a half hour at the library and come up with nothing. I cordially dislike scientific journals. That is the understatement of the century.

The Future:
Maybe the world will end before this thing is due. I'll go see if the apocalypse in on my calendar for sometime today.

1 comment:

Lee Anne said...

Hmph. I should have you come and do all my science stuff for me (rolls eyes). Well, I survived that one (guess we'll have to wait and see if my grade survived) and guess what: we had another lab today! It's like "the song that never ends". . .only worse.