Monday, April 24, 2006

Too Funny (Well, if you've read the Silmarillion)




Oh my, I love this illustrator so much! She has a whole series of comics about Boromir as a kid (they're in a Calvin & Hobbes style too). These are some of my (many) favorites. (To check out the rest, here's a link) LOL, the problems with little boys having early Middle Earth role models.
Well, I just spend the past weekend looking at Tolkien illustrations online. It was for school--honestly! So maybe I got a little too into it. But the presentation did give me a chance to use some of those many comics I've been storing up. Hmm, maybe I'll have to start posting some more of them (evil grin). I'll try not to overwhelm everyone with my very-avid- LotRfan-sense-of-humor.

1 comment:

Lee Anne said...

Well, some are funnier than others; but that's how all comic strips are. Some of those are absolutely classic, though.