Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Awake--Barely

So Tired. Very, very tired (floating--light--sleepy smile). I've just survived two of the longest days of the year. . .semester. . .life.

Yesterday I was busy doing all the crazy assignments that I had to turn into day. Then I had Bible study, where it was just Sarah and Maggie (the two leaders) and me, so we got distracted from the book of Hosea and instead tried to work through the passage that says it's wrong for women to have short hair. If anybody has any answers on that one, feel free to enlighten me. Then I went to see "300." Basically it's blood, violence, violence, violence, sex, and storytelling--in other words your typical greek epic.

So last night I got around five hours sleep.
My first class this morning was my Spanish class, where we had a huge test.
Then came fiction, where I had to stay awake and participate.
Then Journey of the Hero, where I had to stay awake, and turn in my 14 page paper on Gilgamesh.
Then Write About Literature, where I had to stay awake and turn in a 20 page reading journal
Then Cross Cultural Journalism, where I had another midterm.

And now I'm back in my room, trying to stay awake long enough to have dinner.
Then I will hopefully go sleep, study psych (for another test tomorrow), watch LOST, etc.

Tomorrow's going to be crazy too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear lee anne, i have great empathy for you.

hang in there.