Monday, May 08, 2006

End-of-the-year awards

Apart from finals (and 3 science papers), my freshman year is over. So I wanted to do kind of a fun wrap-up of some of my new favorite and least favorite things. Well, and I'm trying to avoid those science papers.

Best Part of College: Swiping My Student Card Everywhere

Worst Part of College: Bad Weather

Best Dining Hall Meal: Grilled Cheese and Vanilla Coke

Least Favorite Things: Fire Alarms and Tornados

Favorite New Item: My Watercolor Colored Pencils

Least Favorite Accusation: "Eowyn is a gold digger"

Favorite New Book: The Hollow Kingdom by Clare B. Dunkle

Least Favorite Book: Microcosmos

Favorite New Authors: Sharon Shinn, Patricia Briggs

Least Favorite Campus Buildings: Geology, all the J-buildings, Middlebush (all far away)

Favorite Campus building: Conservation (closeness)

Favorite New Singer: Loreena McKennitt

Best Part of Having a Mac: itunes; Expose

Worst Part of Having a Mac: Lack of games; Windows-based Discrimination

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

expose? what is that? ahem, you can have itunes on a Windows XP. :)

Lee Anne said...

heehee. Let's just hope my computer survives the loving embrace of Clara, who has been using it every time I come into my room.